How to make Baked Potatoes: Delicious and one of the most popular dishes made with the best combination of potatoes, rice, and spices. It is becoming increasingly popular among vegetarians as an Eastern-style dish; it can be eaten as a lunch or a dinner dish.
- Oil ↠ 3 Cup
- Potato ↠ Cut into three cubes
- Oil ↠ 2 Tablespoon
- Curry Address ↠ 10 to 15 Minutes
- Cumin ↠ 1 Teaspoon
- Kalonji ↠ 1 Teaspoon
- Proven cayenne pepper ↠ 5 to 6 Number
- Onion ↠ 1 truncated
- Green Chillies ↠ Cut one to two digits
- Garlic paste ↠ 1 Teaspoon
- Tomato ↠ A cup of chopped
- Water ↠ As per requirement
- Fenugreek leaves ↠ 1 Teaspoon
- Chopped red chillies ↠ 1 Teaspoon
- Crushed red chillies ↠ 1 Teaspoon
- Ground Turmeric ↠ 1 Teaspoon
- Salt ↠ According to taste according to taste
- Chaat Masala ↠ 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander ↠ 1 Teaspoon
Baked Potato Recipe 2023
- Put the diced potato in a pan and cook on high for a minute or two. Then remove it and keep it warm so that it’ll be used later.
- Insert oil into another vessel, add curry leaves, cumin, nigella seeds, whole red pepper, and onions, and fry until all of these ingredients are soft.
- Add some green chilies to the pot and cook it for a few minutes.
- Now add garlic paste and fry for a few more moments.
- Now that tomato has been added to it, pour half a cup of water, stir it a bit, cover it, and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Pour fenugreek leaves, ground red pepper, and turmeric into the aforementioned mixture, and mix thoroughly.
- Cover the Parmesan cheese that is precooked, then add it to the remaining potatoes, and cook it on a low heat until the potatoes are tender.
- You can now sprinkle coriander on top, as well as salt, chaat masala, and mix together.
- Imminently devouring delectable potato bhajiya is delicious.
Baked potatoes make an atmosphere that is delicious for a variety of dishes, such as grilled and ungrilled meats, and salads. Here is a simple recipe for baked potatoes: